8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Was Jesus Asian?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- The Difference Between Internment Camps and Concentration Camps
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
Tag Archives: speaking
Perhaps. In fact, it’s was very interesting when I was perusing Blognation’s Mind the Gap, and practicaly laughed out loud when I saw this littie bit: “Not so in China. Farmers, workers, and even rich businessmen have adopted the universally-accepted … Continue reading