8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Was Jesus Asian?
Tag Archives: TFC
TV Networks offer A Taste of the Old Country
“Every evening, millions of families in India gather around their TV sets to watch “Balika Vadhu,” a soap opera about a married 8-year-old girl. At the same time, Indian households in the U.S. that have access to it switch to … Continue reading
Posted in Entertainment, TV Tagged Appka Colors, cable TV, ethnic TV channels, satellite TV, TFC, The Filipino Channel, Wowowee Leave a comment
I want to be wasian!
A few nights ago, I noticed the Daughter watching the latest Cheetah Girls movie from Disney. The movie made me remember the time she shouted in teenage frustration, “I want to be WASIAN!” I thought again about this outburst when … Continue reading
Posted in Current Events, Discrimination, Family, Lifestyles, Movies, Observations, Sports Tagged cheetah girls, colorism, freakonomics, TFC, wasian 12 Comments