8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
Tag Archives: Thai Military Bank
Viral Like SARS: The Story of the Panyee Football Club
Posted on March 25, 2011 by Jeff
Asians are stereotyped as not being innovative, as well as stereotyped as being nonathletic, so I was delighted to see this video about the Panyee Football Club. How do you play soccer when you live on a floating village in … Continue reading →
Posted in Sports, Viral Like SARS | Tagged Make the Different, Panyee Football Club, Thai commercial, Thai Military Bank, youth sports | 9 Comments