8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Internet Page Reveals How to Talk Dirty in Tagalog
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Costco: Teriyaki Stir-fry Udon
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
Tag Archives: Uncommon Courage Breakout at Chosin
I asked my Dad what he was doing on Memorial Day, and he said that he was attending a Memorial Day commemoration for Veterans. I wasn’t surprised, as he was a 20 year Navy Veteran. One thing I’d like to … Continue reading