8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Was Jesus Asian?
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
Tag Archives: Vallejo
H.E.R. is Interviewed and Cooks in a Filipino Restaurant
I asked some of my kids if they knew that recording artist H.E.R. (Gabi Wilson) was half Filipino, and they already knew that. It seems the last person to know in our family was me! In this interview at … Continue reading
Posted in Food & Drink, Music, New York, San Francisco Bay Area Tagged Filipino food, H.E.R. Kabayan Authentic, Vallejo 1 Comment