8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake
Tag Archives: Filipino food
Vegan Filipino food? When I first heard about vegan Filipino food almost 9 years ago, I was really skeptical. But the restaurant chain Nick’s thrived for a long time, and during this Pandemic, owner Reina Montenegro has rebranded the Nick’s … Continue reading
I asked some of my kids if they knew that recording artist H.E.R. (Gabi Wilson) was half Filipino, and they already knew that. It seems the last person to know in our family was me! In this interview at … Continue reading
I know many many Filipinos and Filipino Americans who have Diabetes. After one of those many diabetics told me about a class called “Managing Diabetes for the Filipino Lifestyle” that she attended at Kaiser Permanente, I just had to find … Continue reading
Over the years, there have been many stories about Filipino food becoming the entering the American mainstream. Efren wrote this one in 2007, and I wrote one in 2012 as people like chef and TV host Andrew Zimmern were proclaiming … Continue reading