8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Was Jesus Asian?
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake
Tag Archives: Filipino food
Vegan Filipino food? When I first heard about vegan Filipino food almost 9 years ago, I was really skeptical. But the restaurant chain Nick’s thrived for a long time, and during this Pandemic, owner Reina Montenegro has rebranded the Nick’s … Continue reading
I asked some of my kids if they knew that recording artist H.E.R. (Gabi Wilson) was half Filipino, and they already knew that. It seems the last person to know in our family was me! In this interview at … Continue reading
I know many many Filipinos and Filipino Americans who have Diabetes. After one of those many diabetics told me about a class called “Managing Diabetes for the Filipino Lifestyle” that she attended at Kaiser Permanente, I just had to find … Continue reading
Over the years, there have been many stories about Filipino food becoming the entering the American mainstream. Efren wrote this one in 2007, and I wrote one in 2012 as people like chef and TV host Andrew Zimmern were proclaiming … Continue reading