We all rejoiced together when Euna Lee and Laura Ling were safely returned home. And I’m sure most of us wept and worried with their loved ones when we weren’t sure what would happen to our two journalists. A few weeks ago, Mallika Chopra of The Huffington Post wrote how Euna Lee’s captivity was affecting Euna Lee’s husband and his daughter. Chopra writes poignantly about the struggle Michael had in keeping things as normal as possible for his daughter. Even though we have seen the beginning of the happy-ending to this story, I thought this was a worthy read for us to be reminded of the lives that were affected by North Korea’s imprisonment of Euna Lee and Laura Ling and the long road ahead for their families to recover from the trauma.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- DUDE WTF ASIA: Android on Crack
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs