The indie video gaming scene has a lot of good things going for it compared to standard video game production — shorter and cheaper development times, and a greater variety of innovative practices. It can also make for some offensive video games. Take Ching Chong Beautiful, an otherwise well-produced flash game produced by Philadelphia-based Michael Swain about a guy trying to compete on a Japanese Ninja Warrior-like game show. Racialicious covers most of what I would say, but: “Ching Chong?” Dude, really? Because this game doesn’t seem to be about a Chinese kid on a playground, running away from white kids hurling racial epithets.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Defenseless Asian Teen Attacked By Seven Others
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail