Via the Mercury News: “The federal government said Wednesday it is suing a Panda Express restaurant in West San Jose for making its Latino workers clean toilets while Asian employees stood by and enjoyed an easier workload. The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission said in a federal court filing that the general manager of the Panda Express … gave Latino workers fewer hours and more menial jobs. ‘Hispanic workers who worked as counter help were required to clean the bathroom, tables and counters, while Asian employees were permitted to simply stand around and watch,’ the federal agency’s Bay Area office said in a statement announcing the suit. The commission also said the manager more frequently and harshly disciplined Latino employees.” (Hat tip: Adelaide)
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Attractive, Accomplished, and Fake Chinese Women who want to connect with me