A Hong Kong couple is suing an “Education Consultant” for the $2 million that they paid to get their sons into Harvard. The suit alleges that Mark Zimny of IvyAdmit Consulting Associates asked Gerald and Lily Chow to entrust money to him to donate on their behalf to improve their sons’ chances at admission. Zimny’s attorney denies the charges. From their web page, it seems that IvyAdmit specializes in consulting for international clients. While the Chow’s sons didn’t get into Harvard, they were accepted into other Ivy League universities.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Defenseless Asian Teen Attacked By Seven Others
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail