A Hong Kong couple is suing an “Education Consultant” for the $2 million that they paid to get their sons into Harvard. The suit alleges that Mark Zimny of IvyAdmit Consulting Associates asked Gerald and Lily Chow to entrust money to him to donate on their behalf to improve their sons’ chances at admission. Zimny’s attorney denies the charges. From their web page, it seems that IvyAdmit specializes in consulting for international clients. While the Chow’s sons didn’t get into Harvard, they were accepted into other Ivy League universities.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Video: Asian Woman Has White Fetish
- Was Jesus Asian?