8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Tiger Mom Vs. Dragon Mom: New Ways to Talk Parenthood
- Do Asians Have Peripheral Vision?
Tag Archives: Harvard University
Lawsuits against Harvard and well-known selective universities contending discrimination against Asian Americans have happened over the years, with the lawsuit sponsored by Edward Blum still in play and actively opposed by Harvard. In late 2018, another kind of lawsuit against … Continue reading
A Hong Kong couple is suing an “Education Consultant” for the $2 million that they paid to get their sons into Harvard. The suit alleges that Mark Zimny of IvyAdmit Consulting Associates asked Gerald and Lily Chow to entrust money … Continue reading