8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Is The Portrayal of Ravi On Disney Channel’s “Jessie” Racist, Unfunny, or Both?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Was Dr. Seuss a Racist?
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
Tag Archives: ad campaign
https://youtu.be/yDTYvtUc8Qc I caught this Visa commercial while watching the Olympics, which is no surprise since Visa is an Olympic sponsor and was pleasantly surprised to see Chloe Kim towards the end of the commercial: You know faster is better. We’ve … Continue reading →
https://youtu.be/ERpKo7XZ9yY I haven’t seen this television commercial yet, but a friend sent me this link after he saw this Samsung Galaxy Note 8 commercial while watching an NFL football game on a Sunday evening on NBC: “There’s a new way … Continue reading →
It’s been a long time since I last recall blogging about Target for my Asian American Commercial Watch series, but I caught this ad recently: “Running low on the stuff you need? Time for a Target Run. Get everyday low … Continue reading →
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTYQo_xP_hw The Daughter: Are you going to Number Two Son’s game? Me: Yes. The Daughter: You are good about going to our games. You went to every one of mine. Me: I was the coach of your team. I had … Continue reading →