8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Is The Portrayal of Ravi On Disney Channel’s “Jessie” Racist, Unfunny, or Both?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Top 5 Hottest Asian Female News Anchors On YouTube
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
Tag Archives: advertisement
https://youtu.be/nTeDJNPDEwU I caught this recent Bounce commercial: “If only Harry used some Bounce to dry, he would be less wrinkly and winning at life. Toss wrinkles, static, lint, and pet hair goodbye.” This businessman is pitching something to a group … Continue reading
I caught this Nature’s Bounty television commercial for fish oil while watching I think CNN on a Saturday morning. I like how this 0:15 second commercial shows the woman’s future self accelerated over time an rewinds back. My mother has … Continue reading
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOwJOcp-Mxk I was only half-watching Super Bowl XLV today, but my attention was piqued when an ad featuring Asians (Tibetans) appeared on my TV. It turns out, it was an ad by Groupon, featuring Timothy Hutton which opened with what … Continue reading
UPDATED 2/16/2015: Johnson & Johnson pulled down the previous uploads of the K-Y Intense ads that were embedded in the original post. I’ve included new embeds in the post. Yes, these are the K-Y ads that Randall Park referred to … Continue reading