8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Difference Between Internment Camps and Concentration Camps
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Panda Express – ‘Wok-Fired Shrimp: Now Back at Panda Express’
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Asian American Commercial Watch: P&G’s ‘The Name’
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Is The Portrayal of Ravi On Disney Channel’s “Jessie” Racist, Unfunny, or Both?
Tag Archives: commercials
https://youtu.be/nTeDJNPDEwU I caught this recent Bounce commercial: “If only Harry used some Bounce to dry, he would be less wrinkly and winning at life. Toss wrinkles, static, lint, and pet hair goodbye.” This businessman is pitching something to a group … Continue reading
https://youtu.be/vqjndtS8jQU When I saw this IBM TV commercial about Watson (“… a technology platform that uses natural language processing and machine learning to reveal insights from large amounts of unstructured data.”), Annabelle reminded me of my niece – who … Continue reading
I caught this commercial Discover credit card commercial recently and found it pretty entertaining, though I’m not surprised the Asian American female office worker had dated a white male co-worker named Gary last year, but admits that he was a mistake … Continue reading
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOwJOcp-Mxk I was only half-watching Super Bowl XLV today, but my attention was piqued when an ad featuring Asians (Tibetans) appeared on my TV. It turns out, it was an ad by Groupon, featuring Timothy Hutton which opened with what … Continue reading
I was channel surfing the other night when I came across a Chinese version of this McDonald’s commercial on the Bay Area’s local Chinese channel KTSF. I had wondered why a Korean American would be in a Chinese language commercial, … Continue reading
Here’s a SuperBowl commercial that annoyed me, courtesy of Doritos. In this ad, some guys in a gym take Doritos from samurai– and suffer the consequences!!!111!!1 OMGLOLWTFBBQ! This ad was popular enough that it ranked in the Top 20 of … Continue reading