8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Difference Between Internment Camps and Concentration Camps
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Panda Express – ‘Wok-Fired Shrimp: Now Back at Panda Express’
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Asian American Commercial Watch: P&G’s ‘The Name’
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Is The Portrayal of Ravi On Disney Channel’s “Jessie” Racist, Unfunny, or Both?
Tag Archives: actor
By Dawn Lee Tu Exclusive for 8Asians readers, check out Episode 6 of Kat Loves LA here before it gets released on 1/28! Star, writer, and producer of Kat Loves LA, on not denying your Asian American identity, making that … Continue reading
By Dawn Lee Tu Alice Lee has been in the game for a decade and there’s a good chance you’ve seen her before. Her impressive body of work includes Broadway (award-winning Spring Awakeningand Spiderman: Turn Off the Dark) and off-Broadway … Continue reading
https://youtu.be/wD7r9MDFffM I caught this American Express commercial featuring San Francisco-based photographer Pei Ketron: “From epic waterfalls to the local eats of Reykjavik, photographer Pei Ketron (@PKetron) needed the right gear to make sure she could get every shot. See how … Continue reading
I caught this commercial Discover credit card commercial recently and found it pretty entertaining, though I’m not surprised the Asian American female office worker had dated a white male co-worker named Gary last year, but admits that he was a mistake … Continue reading
Image courtesy of NPR – Chris Pizzello/AP. Apparently, National Public Radio has started a new series of interviews titled My Big Break, and doctor / comedian Ken Jeong gives his account how he moved from being a doctor to a comedian … Continue reading
I was lucky enough to attend an early screening of Inception at the Arclight in Hollywood on Wednesday night. Like Dino-Ray, I enjoyed how thought-provoking the film was, and truth be told—two days later, I’m still reeling at how mind-blown … Continue reading