8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Was Jesus Asian?
Tag Archives: ali wong
8Books Review: “Dear Girls” by Ali Wong
Ali Wong’s Dear Girls will make you laugh, cry, and will also make you hungry. But overall you will be happier, and it seems like maybe in 2020, we’re going to want some more happy. I had every honest and … Continue reading
Posted in 8Books, 8Series, Books, Comedy, Dating, Entertainment, Family, Lifestyles, Reviews Tagged ali wong Leave a comment
Netflix’s ‘Always Be My Maybe’ Coming May 30th Starring Ali Wong and Randall Park
I’ve only seen comedian Ali Wong as a stand up comic, either live in San Francisco or her two Netflix comedy specials, Baby Cobra and Hard Knock Wife, so I’m eager to see Wong as well as Randall Park co-star … Continue reading
Posted in Comedy, Entertainment, Movies Tagged ali wong, Always be My Maybe, Daniel Dae Kim, Netflix, Randall Park 1 Comment
‘Fresh off the Boat’ Episode Review: “The Flush”
Fresh Off the Boat, Season 3, Episode 17: “The Flush” Original airdate March 15, 2017. Microsynopsis: Jessica takes Honey, Emery, and Evan on a road trip to Georgia in order to save the handling charge on a new recliner for … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, TV Tagged ABC, ali wong, Chelsey Crisp, constance wu, Forrest Wheeler, Fresh Off The Boat, Hudson Yang, Ian Chen, Jeremy Lin, lucille soong, Ming-Na Wen, Randall Park, sheng wang 5 Comments