8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
Tag Archives: Amit Gupta
Janet Liang Dies after Receiving Bone Marrow Transplant
Janet Liang has died after receiving the bone marrow she and others had worked so hard to make possible. While she lived, she inspired many to register in the bone marrow registry, potentially saving many many others. Some might be … Continue reading
Posted in Health Tagged Amit Gupta, Asian American Donor Program, Bone Marrow Registry, Janet Liang, Jeremy Kong 3 Comments