8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Is NBC’s Community Racist?
Tag Archives: Asian American Donor Program
Baylor Frederickson and how some Asian Ethnic Groups have Extra Difficulty Finding Bone Marrow Matches
7 year old Baylor Frederickson needs a bone marrow transplant. If he was purely from one Asian group, it would be hard enough, but since one of his parents is not Asian, it’s even more difficult to find a match. … Continue reading
After Janet Liang died, one of the people mentioned who also needed a bone marrow transplant was 2 year old Jeremy Kong. Jeremy, whose situation is explained in the video above, suffered from Acute Myeloid Leukemia. The Kong Family blog reports … Continue reading
Janet Liang has died after receiving the bone marrow she and others had worked so hard to make possible. While she lived, she inspired many to register in the bone marrow registry, potentially saving many many others. Some might be … Continue reading