8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake
Tag Archives: bone marrow
I stumbled upon Drew Pham’s story when posting a storycorp session about my mother. This particular story was a moving.https://thenib.com/i-trained-to-fight-the-enemyhttp://www.npr.org/2014/03/29/295329503/never-truly-over-discussing-deployment-a-challenge-of-its-own I stumbled across Drew Pham’s story when posting a story on StoryCorps about my mother. My father was a Navy … Continue reading
Baylor Frederickson and how some Asian Ethnic Groups have Extra Difficulty Finding Bone Marrow Matches
7 year old Baylor Frederickson needs a bone marrow transplant. If he was purely from one Asian group, it would be hard enough, but since one of his parents is not Asian, it’s even more difficult to find a match. … Continue reading
I had no idea that August 1 through August 7 is National Minority Donor Awareness Week until a friend of mine posted the above video which featured a friend of hers. We have done many stories at 8asians on the … Continue reading