8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Was Jesus Asian?
Tag Archives: Bone Marrow Registry
Alex Tung Needs a Bone Marrow Donor
This is the type of post that we would like to do less often, but until more Asians and Asian Americans are in bone marrow registries, will continue to do so. Alex Tung has Acute Myeloid Leukemia and needs a … Continue reading
Posted in Current Events, Health, Southern California Tagged Bone Marrow Registry Leave a comment
Jeremy Kong gets a Bone Marrow Transplant
After Janet Liang died, one of the people mentioned who also needed a bone marrow transplant was 2 year old Jeremy Kong. Jeremy, whose situation is explained in the video above, suffered from Acute Myeloid Leukemia. The Kong Family blog reports … Continue reading
Posted in Health Tagged Asian American Donor Program, Bone Marrow Registry, Janet Liang, Jeremy Kong Leave a comment
Janet Liang Dies after Receiving Bone Marrow Transplant
Janet Liang has died after receiving the bone marrow she and others had worked so hard to make possible. While she lived, she inspired many to register in the bone marrow registry, potentially saving many many others. Some might be … Continue reading
Posted in Health Tagged Amit Gupta, Asian American Donor Program, Bone Marrow Registry, Janet Liang, Jeremy Kong 3 Comments