8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Is The Portrayal of Ravi On Disney Channel’s “Jessie” Racist, Unfunny, or Both?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Was Dr. Seuss a Racist?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
Tag Archives: Bone Marrow Registry
This is the type of post that we would like to do less often, but until more Asians and Asian Americans are in bone marrow registries, will continue to do so. Alex Tung has Acute Myeloid Leukemia and needs a … Continue reading
After Janet Liang died, one of the people mentioned who also needed a bone marrow transplant was 2 year old Jeremy Kong. Jeremy, whose situation is explained in the video above, suffered from Acute Myeloid Leukemia. The Kong Family blog reports … Continue reading
Janet Liang has died after receiving the bone marrow she and others had worked so hard to make possible. While she lived, she inspired many to register in the bone marrow registry, potentially saving many many others. Some might be … Continue reading