8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Was Jesus Asian?
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
Tag Archives: asian american family
Off the Great Wall: The Complicated Chinese Family Tree
Did you know that every member of a Chinese family is called something different depending on whether it’s from one’s mom’s side or dad’s side and their seniority? It gets quite confusing, so the folks at Off the Great Wall … Continue reading
Posted in Family Tagged asian american family, chinese family, extended family, Family, family tree, love chinese family 2 Comments
Adding a Helping of Heritage on a Full Plate (Part 2 – Being with other Asian Americans)
“Why don’t you hang around those other Filipinos?” asked my Mom to my brother and sister. “Because they are in gangs and like to smoke in the school bathrooms,” replied my brother. The mother in this New York Times story … Continue reading
Posted in Family Tagged asian american family, gangs, hip-hop, neighborhoods, The Debut film Leave a comment