8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Chinese American WWII Veterans to be Honored with the Congressional Gold Medal
- Tiger Mom Vs. Dragon Mom: New Ways to Talk Parenthood
Tag Archives: gangs
At the U.S-Mexico border, an intriguing anomaly has unfolded. Authorities report an almost ten-fold spike in arrests of illegal immigrants from China in the southern Arizona desert. The Border Patrol in the Tucson sector has caught at least 261 Chinese … Continue reading
“Why don’t you hang around those other Filipinos?” asked my Mom to my brother and sister. “Because they are in gangs and like to smoke in the school bathrooms,” replied my brother. The mother in this New York Times story … Continue reading