8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Was Jesus Asian?
Tag Archives: gangs
Mysterious Spike of Illegal Chinese Immigrants at Arizona Border
At the U.S-Mexico border, an intriguing anomaly has unfolded. Authorities report an almost ten-fold spike in arrests of illegal immigrants from China in the southern Arizona desert. The Border Patrol in the Tucson sector has caught at least 261 Chinese … Continue reading
Posted in (simple), Current Events Tagged aliens, Arizona, border, border control, China, chinese, gangs, illegal aliens, illegal immigration, immigration, indentured servants, Mexico, smuggling Leave a comment
Adding a Helping of Heritage on a Full Plate (Part 2 – Being with other Asian Americans)
“Why don’t you hang around those other Filipinos?” asked my Mom to my brother and sister. “Because they are in gangs and like to smoke in the school bathrooms,” replied my brother. The mother in this New York Times story … Continue reading
Posted in Family Tagged asian american family, gangs, hip-hop, neighborhoods, The Debut film Leave a comment