8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
Tag Archives: illegal immigration
Living in the SF Bay Area, where it’s obviously more liberal than other parts of the country, it’s not hard to find opposition to Arizona’s new law on immigration SB1070. Dig a little deeper and you’ll usually find there’s not … Continue reading
At the U.S-Mexico border, an intriguing anomaly has unfolded. Authorities report an almost ten-fold spike in arrests of illegal immigrants from China in the southern Arizona desert. The Border Patrol in the Tucson sector has caught at least 261 Chinese … Continue reading