8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
Tag Archives: Asian American Thanksgiving
My Asian American Thanksgiving
While we have written about Asian American perspectives on Thanksgiving, Korean American Thanksgivings, and Asian fusion Thanksgiving recipes, I thought I’d share my Thanksgiving. As per my family’s tradition, we went to my sister-in-law’s house for Thanksgiving, a trip of … Continue reading
Posted in Family, Food & Drink, Lifestyles Tagged Asian American Thanksgiving, banana ketchup, cuchinta, flan, lechon, pekwa, rellenong manok, sapin-sapin 8 Comments
Three Asian American Perspectives on Thanksgiving
As Thanksgiving approaches and my extended family tries to figure out what to prepare, I have been thinking about how my Thanksgivings when I was growing up were a fusion of Asian and American. Turkey and white rice. Cranberries and … Continue reading
Posted in (featured), Family, Food & Drink, Lifestyles Tagged Andrew Lam, Asian American Thanksgiving, Eric Nakamura, Frances Kai-Hwa Wang 9 Comments