8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Was Jesus Asian?
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
Tag Archives: lechon
My Asian American Thanksgiving
While we have written about Asian American perspectives on Thanksgiving, Korean American Thanksgivings, and Asian fusion Thanksgiving recipes, I thought I’d share my Thanksgiving. As per my family’s tradition, we went to my sister-in-law’s house for Thanksgiving, a trip of … Continue reading
Posted in Family, Food & Drink, Lifestyles Tagged Asian American Thanksgiving, banana ketchup, cuchinta, flan, lechon, pekwa, rellenong manok, sapin-sapin 8 Comments
Asian American Childhood Obesity on the Rise
“Do I have to play basketball this summer?” asked Number One Son. He really didn’t want to do sports this summer, and apparently he is not alone. This article mentions that Asian-American boys have the lowest sports participation rate (39%) … Continue reading
Posted in Family, Food & Drink, Health, Sports Tagged assimilation, childhood obesity, exercise, fast food, fresh lumpia, ghee, immigrants, lechon, tandori chicken, youth sports 2 Comments