8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Top 8 Last Minute Halloween Costumes For Asian Americans
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- The 8 Most Offensive Asian Halloween Costumes
- Tiger Mom Vs. Dragon Mom: New Ways to Talk Parenthood
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
Tag Archives: exercise
When I was 34, my doctor refused to biopsy a lump I found in my right breast. He told me I was too young to get breast cancer and had no family history. Besides, he said, “Asian women don’t get … Continue reading
“Do I have to play basketball this summer?” asked Number One Son. He really didn’t want to do sports this summer, and apparently he is not alone. This article mentions that Asian-American boys have the lowest sports participation rate (39%) … Continue reading
Crazy weight loss gimmicks are certainly not unique to Japan, but I’m trying to figure out why anyone would use this “Boneless Belt” underneath their clothes. An anonymous commenter says that “the name supposedly comes from the term “boneless ham,” … Continue reading
Maybe you’ve seen the video of a border collie doing squats alongside a Japanese guy. No? Is this a fluke? No! Check them out– outdoors work out! Even though you’ll see this video out there “from” other sources, these videos … Continue reading
My sons finished their very long basketball seasons last month, and I was surprised how some of my own views on sports, basketball, and Asian-Americans changed after what seemed to be an endless season. Here are six lessons that I … Continue reading