8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Is The Portrayal of Ravi On Disney Channel’s “Jessie” Racist, Unfunny, or Both?
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Top 5 Hottest Asian Female News Anchors On YouTube
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
Tag Archives: bullying
In the context of the attacks and bullying of Asian Americans that has gone on during the pandemic, Sesame Street has recently released this video of a song they created. Proud of Your Eyes talks about one of the most … Continue reading →
From Time: “A 15-year-old high schooler, only identified by his surname Choi, jumped out of his apartment home in the southeastern city of Gyeongsan last Monday after being bullied for roughly two years. His death — the second youth suicide … Continue reading →
While Asian Americans are the most bullied students in school, among them Sikhs are a particularly tempting target, especially after 9/11 where they are often taunted with the label of “terrorist. Gulshan Singh made “Let it Out” as an entry … Continue reading →
On December 3, 2009 at South Philadelphia High School, 26 Asian immigrant students were assaulted by classmates, the majority of them African American. Thirteen of those attacked ended up in the emergency room. The Hyphen Magazine article “Are You Picking … Continue reading →