8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Is The Portrayal of Ravi On Disney Channel’s “Jessie” Racist, Unfunny, or Both?
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Top 5 Hottest Asian Female News Anchors On YouTube
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
Tag Archives: youth
On Saturday, October 23, 2021, Act To Change, Hate Is A Virus, and Stop AAPI Hate will co-host the first annual Changemakers Summit to educate and inspire the next generation of youth leaders from Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) … Continue reading
Because I have two teenagers who are active in an extremely strenuous sport and one of them (Number Two Son) started complaining about chest pains, I started reading an article with a title about children dropping dead from exercise. What … Continue reading
When I saw this video off of one of my Facebook feeds, I just had to say… “wow.” While I respect religious beliefs, if this is what we’re teaching our children, then sometimes I just don’t know what to say. … Continue reading