8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- US Mint to Produce Anna May Wong Quarter
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake
- Internet Page Reveals How to Talk Dirty in Tagalog
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
Tag Archives: teen suicide
12 Year old Filipina American Gabrielle Molina committed suicide last month, citing cyberbullying in her suicide note. She joins Audrie Potts and other teens and adolescents around the world for whom cyberbullying was a factor in their deaths. One doesn’t … Continue reading →
From Time: “A 15-year-old high schooler, only identified by his surname Choi, jumped out of his apartment home in the southeastern city of Gyeongsan last Monday after being bullied for roughly two years. His death — the second youth suicide … Continue reading →