8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Formerly Suspended Shock Jock JV Moves to Revision3
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
Tag Archives: Chinese Exlusion Act
Seattle issues gesture of regret over 1800s anti-Chinese laws
I’ve blogged about apologies in from Congress as well as the State of California regarding the Chinese exclusionary laws. On Monday, August 3rd, 2015, the city of Seattle apologized as well: “The Seattle City Council approved a resolution Monday expressing regret for … Continue reading
Posted in Discrimination, History, Local Tagged anti-chinese, Chinese Exlusion Act, seattle, Washington Leave a comment