8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Is The Portrayal of Ravi On Disney Channel’s “Jessie” Racist, Unfunny, or Both?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
Tag Archives: Fremont California
The Othering and Belonging Institute recently issued an update to their report on segregation in the San Francisco Bay Area using 2020 census data, and the section on the most segregated Asian American neighborhoods caught my eye. Some of the … Continue reading
Of the many people affected by the recession, some not typically thought about are Indian Americans. Just a few years ago, Indian Americans were lauded for their success in the hotel and motel industry, owning 43% of all hotels and … Continue reading
Many Asian-Americans are not Christian and don’t believe in Santa Claus. In Fremont, the Bay Area’s fourth largest city and one with a plurality of Asian Americans, there was plenty to do on Christmas. This article talks about how Fremont … Continue reading