8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Tiger Mom Vs. Dragon Mom: New Ways to Talk Parenthood
Tag Archives: Mission Peak
A survey conducted by New America Media shows that people of color do care about the preservation of public lands. This is confirmed by the fact that Fremont’s Mission Peak is a favorite place for Asian Americans to hike, and … Continue reading
When I hiked Mission Peak two years ago, I saw lots of Asians on the trails, but I was surprised to see recent headlines like “Crowds Overrun Mission Peak in Fremont to Shoot Selfies.” Apparently, the number of hikers there … Continue reading
I started noticing pictures of people on Mission Peak (located in Fremont, California) on Facebook a while ago. Asians ranging from The Daughter and her friends to retired friends of ours were posting pictures of themselves hanging off the pole … Continue reading