8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Tiger Mom Vs. Dragon Mom: New Ways to Talk Parenthood
- Is The Portrayal of Ravi On Disney Channel’s “Jessie” Racist, Unfunny, or Both?
Tag Archives: silicon valley housing
The Wealthiest Asian American Neighborhoods
“When you get past the first gate, you drive in for a while and then you have to get through another gate in order to get to her house.” “You mean she lives in a gated community within a gated … Continue reading
Where’s my Furniture? Adventures with Extended Family
When Barack Obama took time off from his campaign to visit his ailing grandmother, it made me think of the time when I woke up one morning, got out of my room, looked around the house, and wondered, “where’s my … Continue reading
Posted in Family, Lifestyles Tagged barack obama, extended family, grandmother, silicon valley housing 6 Comments