8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Asians Behaving Badly: Edward Younghoon Shin Alledgedly Murders Business Partner & Blogs About It
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
Tag Archives: harajuku
Harajuku Trio Crash Tom Ford’s Super Exclusive Fashion Show
On Monday night, I came back from New York because I was doing some Fashion Week work. Designer Tom Ford had his super, super, super, super secret fashion soiree on Sunday. I wasn’t invited. Actually, a lot of people weren’t … Continue reading
Posted in Fashion Tagged harajuku, Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, New York Fashion Week, Tom Ford Leave a comment
Japan’s Ambassadors of Cute
You know that you’ve walked into a different world when the Japan’s Minister of Foreign Affairs named three models as their new ambassadors of cute. That’s right. You heard me. Kawaii Taishi. Misako Aoki, Yu Kimura and Shizuka Fujioka represent … Continue reading
Posted in Fashion, Observations Tagged ambassadors, culture, harajuku, kawaii, lolita, punk, school girl, Tokyo 1 Comment