8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
Tag Archives: school girl
Japan’s Ambassadors of Cute
You know that you’ve walked into a different world when the Japan’s Minister of Foreign Affairs named three models as their new ambassadors of cute. That’s right. You heard me. Kawaii Taishi. Misako Aoki, Yu Kimura and Shizuka Fujioka represent … Continue reading
Posted in Fashion, Observations Tagged ambassadors, culture, harajuku, kawaii, lolita, punk, school girl, Tokyo 1 Comment