8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Was Jesus Asian?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Is Lady Gaga’s “Born This Way” Racially Insensitive?
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
Tag Archives: interracial relationships
Asian Americans are in more and more TV commercials these days, but when I saw this Wells Fargo ad, it immediately caught my attention. Rather than the familiar white man Asian woman couple commonly portrayed in commercials, it has an … Continue reading
So I was actually looking up to see whether or not Match.com or eHarmony had done any commercials with AMWF since it seemed like it’s the new thang to do as far as couples on television. I thought I saw … Continue reading