8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- DUDE WTF ASIA: Android on Crack
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
Tag Archives: Lowell High School
Imagine an academically focused high school with plenty of Asians Americans and without a consistently usable track and limited athletic funding. What if any sport would it excel in? Why track of course! In this interview at milesplit.com, Lowell High … Continue reading
New York City’s top academic high schools like Bronx Science (pictured above) and Stuyvesant have one entrance criteria: performance on the Specialized High School Admissions Test (SHSAT). While many Asian American families look at SHSAT preparation courses as a stepping … Continue reading
When I read a story on Yahoo Finance about America’s best high schools (summarizing rankings by US News and World Report), I noticed that Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology was at the top of the list. When … Continue reading