8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- US Memorial Day: Remembering Hazel Ying Lee, WASP Pilot
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
Tag Archives: Margaret Cho
Dr. Ken, Season 1, Episode 7: “Dr. Wendi: Coming to LA” Original airdate November 13, 2015. Symptoms: Ken’s sister Wendi (Margaret Cho), a physician with a nationally syndicated television program, is in town to tape a few episodes. The Welltopia … Continue reading
Season 3, Episode 10 (originally aired August 19): “Monkey Plate” Microsynopsis: Steve and Susan secretly invite Jenny (Margaret Cho), the daughter of Ok Cha’s estranged sister, to a surprise birthday party for Ok Cha in the hopes of reuniting the … Continue reading
She’s at it again. No, not Britney. Margaret Cho! The Drop Dead Diva star is launching a campaign promoting her album, Cho Dependent and donating 20% of the proceeds to Immediate Justice, a human rights charity. However, this campaign focuses … Continue reading