8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Was Jesus Asian?
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake
Tag Archives: prejudice
TLC’s All-American Muslim profiles several Michigan Muslim families as normal people with everyday issues and triumphs. It has been generally well received by the public and critics, which I see this as a real positive sign that we are making … Continue reading
Unai Montes-Irueste of Cuéntame Outreach shared this video with me and after watching it, I am reminded that while we should have pride and solidarity with our own Asian Pacific American communities, we must constantly be vigilant and extend our … Continue reading
At this point, some of you may be aware of the controversy surrounding the “Ground Zero Mosque” and the high emotions that are surrounding this construction. There have been many different viewpoints and opinions on it, with many of the … Continue reading