8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- US Memorial Day: Remembering Hazel Ying Lee, WASP Pilot
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
Tag Archives: prejudice
TLC’s All-American Muslim profiles several Michigan Muslim families as normal people with everyday issues and triumphs. It has been generally well received by the public and critics, which I see this as a real positive sign that we are making … Continue reading
Unai Montes-Irueste of Cuéntame Outreach shared this video with me and after watching it, I am reminded that while we should have pride and solidarity with our own Asian Pacific American communities, we must constantly be vigilant and extend our … Continue reading
At this point, some of you may be aware of the controversy surrounding the “Ground Zero Mosque” and the high emotions that are surrounding this construction. There have been many different viewpoints and opinions on it, with many of the … Continue reading