8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- US Mint to Produce Anna May Wong Quarter
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Internet Page Reveals How to Talk Dirty in Tagalog
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
Tag Archives: Islam
TLC’s All-American Muslim profiles several Michigan Muslim families as normal people with everyday issues and triumphs. It has been generally well received by the public and critics, which I see this as a real positive sign that we are making … Continue reading
The perpetual foreigner syndrome is something we as Asian Americans are unfortunately all too familiar with and something we have to brush off as cases of stupidity and ignorance. Sometimes, it can seriously get in the way, especially if you’re … Continue reading
August 31st marked the end of the Islamic holy month of Ramadan. For those who know the ordeal and discipline one must go through with Ramadan, it is clear to say that Eid al-Fitr is a joyous occasion worth celebrating. … Continue reading
On March 10th, 2011, Representative (Republican – NY) Peter King and the Homeland Security Committee held a hearing on domestic radicalization, which took place in Washington, D.C. However in this hearing, Peter King targeted only Muslim Americans as he accused … Continue reading
At this point, some of you may be aware of the controversy surrounding the “Ground Zero Mosque” and the high emotions that are surrounding this construction. There have been many different viewpoints and opinions on it, with many of the … Continue reading
With the release of Sex & The City 2 and Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time this weekend, I am compelled to voice out my concerns over their portrayals of Middle Easterners or in the case of Prince of … Continue reading