8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Olivia Munn Golf Pictures Have LPGA Golfers’ Panties In A Bunch
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
Tag Archives: muslim
Whether this is a matter of sheer coincidence or a disturbing trend, there have been reports of increased attacks against mosques in the United States after the shooting at a Wisconsin Sikh temple. It is important to note that mosques are … Continue reading
The perpetual foreigner syndrome is something we as Asian Americans are unfortunately all too familiar with and something we have to brush off as cases of stupidity and ignorance. Sometimes, it can seriously get in the way, especially if you’re … Continue reading
At this point, some of you may be aware of the controversy surrounding the “Ground Zero Mosque” and the high emotions that are surrounding this construction. There have been many different viewpoints and opinions on it, with many of the … Continue reading
With the release of Sex & The City 2 and Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time this weekend, I am compelled to voice out my concerns over their portrayals of Middle Easterners or in the case of Prince of … Continue reading