8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Top 8 Last Minute Halloween Costumes For Asian Americans
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Tiger Mom Vs. Dragon Mom: New Ways to Talk Parenthood
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- The 8 Most Offensive Asian Halloween Costumes
Tag Archives: Beauty
The Hubby disagrees with me on this point, but of course he does. After all, he is a straight man with a pulse. Men everywhere are rushing to defend a [super hot and sexy] damsel in distress. Women, on the … Continue reading
Say what you will about the Miss USA pageants, but when I learned today that the winner of the beauty pageant competition was Rima Fakih (who won Miss Michigan on September 19th, 2009), I whooped at my computer screen and … Continue reading
By Leanne So I was watching clips online of the Fashion & Beauty portion from The Today Show, which covers all the really important things that women need to know about, like “saving the planet and looking good” or “keeping … Continue reading