8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- US Memorial Day: Remembering Hazel Ying Lee, WASP Pilot
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
Tag Archives: Prop 8
With the amount of press coverage on Federal Judge Vaughn Walker’s ruling on California’s Proposition 8, you probably already know that he struck down Prop 8, California’s voter approved law against same-sex marriage as unconstitutional. What you may not know … Continue reading
The irony was not lost on any of us when the initiative measure known as Proposition 8, which fundamentally alters the California state constitution, would be titled the “California Marriage Protection Act” (emphasis my own). It might have been titled … Continue reading
Alternate title of post: John Cho, not just a hot/not hot actor with a ginormous head. But in all seriousness, I was moved by his speech on why he, as a young father, opposes Prop 8. Check it out:
Yesterday I was lucky enough to have lunch with two awesome Asian American women in K-Town. We discussed various topics, but the discussion eventually got around to Prop 8. Cyn3matic said that she had recently gone to Ranch 99 for … Continue reading