8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
Tag Archives: thailand
http://youtu.be/ixxm4N4JyEo As reported in Bankok Post, Thai American BMX racer Amanda Carr wins Gold at the Incheon Games, beating out competitors from all over Asia, including China, South Korea, Indonesia, and Japan. Born in Florida, Carr plans to represent Thailand … Continue reading
Obama’s re-election is already old news and the calls of secession are becoming yesterday’s cocktail stories, but the big issue is that his first order of duty is his international tour to Southeast Asia to meet with ASEAN leaders on … Continue reading
Last week in the Bangkok Post, an article revealed a painful scenario which has 30-40 patients each month checking into hospitals in Bangkok: penis injections, with the intent of improving their anatomy. What’s interesting though, is that they are injecting … Continue reading
In an effort to keep promises, here’s part two of some of the films you can enjoy at this year’s Toronto Reel Asian Film Festival. Wonderful Town – director Aditya Assarat – Thailand Four years after the devastation of the … Continue reading