8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
Tag Archives: Toronto
Making its World Premiere at the Toronto Reel Asian Film Festival (starting tomorrow, Tuesday, November 8th-19th) is PEARLS OF THE FAR EAST (Canada/Vietnam), a collection of seven short stories inspired by true events spanning several generations. The film captures some … Continue reading
The Toronto International Reel Asian Film Festival opens today with the Hong Kong film Overheard playing at the Bloor Cinema (Bathurst and Bloor). This is the last part to my 3 part mini review. Hope to see you there! Stop … Continue reading
Brr, is it cold enough for you? (If you’re on the northeastern seaboard, that is.) Hopefully to warm you — or at least your ears — up, here is some new music from Anna Tsuchiya, Chemistry and Park Jung Ah. … Continue reading
In an effort to keep promises, here’s part two of some of the films you can enjoy at this year’s Toronto Reel Asian Film Festival. Wonderful Town – director Aditya Assarat – Thailand Four years after the devastation of the … Continue reading
The 12th Annual Toronto Reel Asian Film Festival kicks off this coming Wednesday, November 12th at the Bloor Cinema in Toronto’s Annex Village and runs till Sunday, November 16th. Billed as one of the best little film festival the city … Continue reading