8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Is The Portrayal of Ravi On Disney Channel’s “Jessie” Racist, Unfunny, or Both?
Tag Archives: Jewelry
BIG NEWS — I’m now syndicated with Soompi Radio Club! You can now listen and chat along with other listeners over at the IRC @ Rizon Network channel #soompi.radio. I’ll update this post once I know the time slot. In … Continue reading
A lot of blogs out there seem to be following K-pop jailbait: the Wonder Girls and Big Bang Seungri’s abs have been written about by Perez Hilton, and SNSD — also known as Girls’ Generation — has been covered by … Continue reading
Happy New Year Everyone! This year end special of POP 88 brings you my personal favorites of 2008. I really tried to be diverse, and made every effort not to repeat songs I’ve already played this year. It is, however, … Continue reading
Brr, is it cold enough for you? (If you’re on the northeastern seaboard, that is.) Hopefully to warm you — or at least your ears — up, here is some new music from Anna Tsuchiya, Chemistry and Park Jung Ah. … Continue reading
Ernie’s recent post on Mr. Sassy’s rendition of Mariah’s Touch My Body inspired me to finally get this post written. For those who listen to POP 88 may already be familiar with one of my favorite DJ’s whom I discovered … Continue reading
For regular listeners, and those who subscribe over at POPcast88.com would already know this has been out for about a week. (Sorry for the delay in posting this here.) In this episode, thanks to an overwhelming amount of response is … Continue reading