8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
Tag Archives: Justin Timberlake
Watching TV on a Sony Bravia HDTV can improve my Chinese?
A loyal reader pointed us to this latest Sony commercial. In an ever-increasing field of HDTV manufacturers, Sony has been making the case that it’s worth buying their brand and claims, “You can’t fake Sony quality. It makes watching sports … Continue reading
Posted in Observations, Technology, TV Tagged advertising, chinese, commercial, consumer marketing, electronics, golf, HD, JT, Justin Timberlake, language, Ni Hao Kai Lan, Payton Manning, ping pong, Sony, tv 2 Comments
POP 88 #21 – Q and A with Gordon Liu
I hope you all out there are enjoying your summer and I also hope it’s not as wet as mine is. We’ve broken a record with the amount of rain that has dropped in Toronto which means I cherish each … Continue reading
POP 88 #21 - Q & A with Gordon Liu [ 42:53 ] Play Now | Play in Popup | Download
Posted in Entertainment, Movies, Music, POP 88 Tagged chae yeon, Crown J, DBSK, DOUBLE, Gordon Liu, Heroes of the East, Jewelry, Justin Timberlake, KAIST, Mash up, Namie Amuro, Red Roc, Seo In Young, Tohoshinki, We Got Married Leave a comment