8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
Monthly Archives: January 2014
Pantene Philippines Commercial: Labels Against Women
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOjNcZvwjxI I was pleasantly surprised to see this video from Pantene Philippines talking about double standards against women. Not that the double standards don’t exist, but that this message would come out of what is a generally anti-intellectual culture in … Continue reading
Posted in Business, Discrimination, TV Tagged double standards, labels, Pantene, Philippines, sexism Leave a comment
Karen “Dance In A Year” Cheng Startup Creates Platform For Anyone To Learn A Skill In 100 Days
This past July, Karen X. Cheng’s video of her learning to dance in 100 days went viral. Since then, from what I’ve read in TechCrunch, Cheng has started a new company with a co-founder called Give It 100 – “Practice … Continue reading