8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- US Mint to Produce Anna May Wong Quarter
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Internet Page Reveals How to Talk Dirty in Tagalog
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
Tag Archives: censorship
Good for McGraw-Hill. Seriously, the nerve of the Japanese government to try to extend their censorship to the United States. I remember on one of my family visits to Japan and Taiwan in college, I was reading Iris Chang’s (R.I.P.) … Continue reading
“Crazy Fucked Up Bitch” Official Uncut Version from People Pictures on Vimeo. It probably goes without saying that this post and all related items may be NSFW, so consider yourself warned. I know we’re not able to cover every single … Continue reading