8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Is The Portrayal of Ravi On Disney Channel’s “Jessie” Racist, Unfunny, or Both?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
Tag Archives: censorship
Good for McGraw-Hill. Seriously, the nerve of the Japanese government to try to extend their censorship to the United States. I remember on one of my family visits to Japan and Taiwan in college, I was reading Iris Chang’s (R.I.P.) … Continue reading
“Crazy Fucked Up Bitch” Official Uncut Version from People Pictures on Vimeo. It probably goes without saying that this post and all related items may be NSFW, so consider yourself warned. I know we’re not able to cover every single … Continue reading