8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Tiger Mom Vs. Dragon Mom: New Ways to Talk Parenthood
- Do Asians Have Peripheral Vision?
Tag Archives: elderly
I was moved by this story about a devoted grandmother, which was featured on NPR and StoryCorps, and now StoryCorps has turned it into a featured animated story! It also features some pictures painted by her and her grandson of … Continue reading
With our Asian American elders under attack, we should remember that one way to honor them is to preserve their stories. One really convenient and great way to do that is through StoryCorps, which provides apps to record their stories … Continue reading
A new AARP study tells us what all of us Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders (AAPIs) already know. AAPIs are more likely than any other racial group to care for their elders. “Caregiving Among Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders” is … Continue reading
Much as been written about how the recent tech boom is transforming San Francisco and the resulting backlash. We hear about protests of Google buses and artists leaving for Oakland (and perhaps pushing out other artists), but this New American … Continue reading